Packages & Pricing
A fully integrated service with custom options and flexible pricing.
Small Business Packages
Accounting, tax and advisory services for small businesses.
Core PackageAccounting, Tax, & Advisory Services
Bookkeeping and accounting review
Financial statements and reporting
Tax preparation and planning 💰
IRS tax notice resolution and audit protection
Business advisory services
Customized PackageAdditional services that could be added to the Core Package.
CPA compilations or reviewed financials
Job costing and/or class tracking
Filing 1099s for independent contractors
Sales and use tax preparation and filing
Tangible personal property tax filing
Other services specific to your business
What is included in these packages?
- transaction categorization
- accounts reconciliation
- chart of accounts maintenance
- Job costing or class tracking (optional)
- expense inconsistencies
- transactions without vendors
- unrecorded fixed assets
- accounts with negative balances
- duplicate customers/vendors
- aged accounts receivables and payables
- inventory valuation analysis
- other relevant tasks specific to your business
Every month we send you a monthly financial report that includes:
- an executive summary with key metrics
- balance sheet statement
- profit and loss statement
- top 10 vendors summary (if applicable)
- top 10 customers summary (if applicable)
Additionally, we provide CPA compilations or reviewed financial statements for compliance requirements with banks and insurance companies. Learn more about the different types of financial statements here.
- business tax returns
- personal tax returns taxes
- sales and use taxes (optional)
- form 1099s (optional)
- tangible personal property taxes (optional)
Ongoing strategizing and implementation of tactics to minimize tax liabilities for individuals or businesses throughout the year, ensuring optimal financial efficiency and compliance with tax laws.
Assistance in addressing IRS notices, navigating audits, and safeguarding clients from potential penalties.
We provide guidance and expertise to clients regarding various financial transactions to help optimize financial outcomes and mitigate risks.
- buying vs leasing analysis
- obtaining financing
- hiring employees
We assist clients in responding promptly and accurately to external entities seeking financial details, ensuring regulatory obligations and compliance are met effectively.